coupons

grocery coupons

September 28, 2008

The 2nd Annual 31 for 21 Challenge

It's October and it's also Down Syndrome Awareness Month!  I'm participating in the 2nd Annual 31 for 21 Challenge in honor of Lillian!

The deal is to blog every day for the month of October...which I hope I can succeed in!  It can be about anything related or unrelated to Down Syndrome.  I hope I can prevail and blog on a daily basis.  I know I can...if my sister can run a 26 mile marathon for Down Syndrome Awareness, then I better be able to do this!

Let the challenge begin!


2 comments:

  1. Just found you! I'm doing the challenge too. Your family is beautiful. I would love to hear about your sister's marathon for DS awareness! Do share!!! Or maybe it's somewhere on your blog. I'll look!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails