coupons

grocery coupons

January 22, 2009

2010

It is official.  We are actually going to be here in Northern Cali until 2010!  This to me is wonderful news, because when we got here in August we were under the impression that our stay would be less than a year.  However, those plans have changed.

Why am I so excited?  Maybe just maybe, because Katie has been to four schools in 3 years and she doesn't want to move to another school just yet, we can continue our Physical and Developmental Therapies for Lillian and not have a big break, and it would be nice to just stay put and not have to make a big move for a while.

Photos and pictures will be going up on my walls this weekend :)  I can finally call it home for now.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! More time to get together! WHHEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you are "put" for a little while, I'm sad it is not closer to home so we can visit, Lillian is a beautiful gift from God and the Lord chose your family because He knew His little Agel would be nurtured in your loving arms. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails