coupons

grocery coupons

November 3, 2009

Haunted

Well, it's the end of 31 for 21 Challenge...and I failed miserably! Ok, not too miserably, but I didn't accomplish what I set out to do. Maybe next year will be much better?

But, to end this theme and to end October (although it is now November) I wanted to share a post from one of my favorite bloggers, Becca from The Finish Line. Because of Becca, I have sparked my inner runner and started running (more like jogging) again. And I'm feeling fantastic.

However, she wrote a post called "Haunted" not too long ago that `meant a lot to me. And I think her post can relate to a lot of us as we once were living in a Haunted place or still there. I left her comment, but I'll post it here too:

What a powerful post! I never thought about the "haunted house", but it makes complete sense! I remember being stuck in my haunted house after Lillian was born. I'm so grateful that I'm out that house now, because it was so sad and miserable. Being out of that house has brought me newfound joy!

But to answer your question as of why some people can't get out...I think they either choose not too or they are waiting for someone else who's haunted house is way scarier than theirs. For me, it was a little bit of both...but I did make it out!

This post is a keeper...especially now that I'm trying to shed 40+lbs!


So, my comment shares some light of what she wrote about, what I felt like and what I'm going through now! And by the way, I am now only trying to loose 32 lb!

Please share your comment here if you left one for her! What are some of your haunted houses and how did you get out?

1 comment:

  1. Ohh wow! I feel so honored! Thank you so much for sharing this. I can't wait to tell the woman who's blogpost ultimately inspired my own, and now yours...what a great motivation to see this :)

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails