coupons

grocery coupons

February 18, 2010

Saving Sofia

There is a beautiful little girl who found her forever family and they are working really really hard to bring her home!  Her name is Sofia and her forever family is the Sanchez Family.  The Sanchez Family are truly awesome people...I know because I've met them!  But, they are doing something that I can only dream of right now!

Please take your time to go over and show some support.  Words of encouragement are always appreciated!






AND since we're on the subject of adoption, you may also want to take a minute to check out Reece's Rainbow.  This is a special kind of adoption agency.  The founder, Andrea Roberts, will be featured in People Magazine this Friday, February 19, 2010.  Her work is truly amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I love what they are doing and wish I could do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Means the world to me that you support us!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails