coupons

grocery coupons

May 7, 2010

Before/After Blog Hop

Yeah, I know...lot's of blog hopping going on. BUT I think they're fun and a great way of meeting new bloggers! ALSO, I really liked this one because I'm trying really really hard to make better use of my beautiful camera that I got for Christmas!







Before

After

I am currently using a free editing program from Photoshop...called Photoshop Express.  I lightened the pic up.  I know I need to work on tone...still struggling a bit with that one.  I'm hoping to eventually purchase an actual editing program, which might let me work on tone better.

I also used my Sony a330 with the lens that came with it.

3 comments:

  1. I have a Sony Alpha too. Mine is discontinued though and is the a350. I love it though, I think it takes great pictures. The editing program I use is Adobe Lightroom and it is fantastic! You can even buy presets for it, I highly recommend it. But I think you did a great job on that photo! It's so much fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! In fact, I originally was given the Nikon camera, but quickly exchanged it for the Sony...it took much better pictures!!! I'm hearing great things about Lightroom...I'm gonna have to look into it. Also, I think it's not too expensive either! After I purchase the editing program I want to get a new lens...I'm having a lot of fun with this photography stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonia, I just got a new lens myself. It's a portrait lens 55mm with a 1.8 fstop. I love it but it's taking some time to get used to. Do you have a flickr account? It's a photo sharing network and people give great feedback. I'm part of the Ds community on there and it's really great.

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails