coupons

grocery coupons

October 17, 2010

31 for 21:16

Tomorrow is our Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk in Sacramento!  I want to take this time to THANK everyone who is walking on Lillian’s Team and for those who have donated (there is still time to make a small donation!)  I am so happy to share that I have reached and surpassed my goal!  My friends and family members are true heroes to me and I’m so glad they are willing to stand up and give back to a life that is so very precious to me!

I am so happy to have such great friends and family supporting Down syndrome Awareness … and supporting Lillian. 

All over the United States and the all over the world, people are walking to spread the news about Down Syndrome.  They are sharing their life stories and building a strong network of supporters, people who will offer friendship, guidance and care. 

I can’t thank you all enough!

Sincerely…with tons of LOVE!

Sonia

Lillian Thank You!

0 Thoughts by others:

Post a Comment

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails