coupons

grocery coupons

November 6, 2010

Pixel Perfect: Photo Contest

I decided to go ahead and enter into the Pixel Perfect Photo Contest.  This will be my first photo entry for a contest of any kind, but I really really really wanted to share this picture.  The theme for the contest is “the innocence of a child”

In this picture, there are three little kids.  Lillian is in the middle and two little boys are on either side of her.  The innocence of this picture reminds me that young children will never see her and see Down syndrome…they only see and know Lillian.  How innocent is that?  Sweet, isn’t it?

friends

I don’t plan on winning, but I just wanted to get it out there.  Children are only innocent until they are taught otherwise. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I entered this contest too! I really like your thoughts behind this photo because it is so true. Children don't see Ds they just see a little boy or girl. They are so innocent, I'll be sad when it's gone. My photo was less inspiring ;)

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails