coupons

grocery coupons

April 27, 2011

Ring…Ring…Ring…hello?

I wanted to share our fantastic Easter Gift! 

The kids and I shared our Easter with some great family friends, so we wouldn't be home alone.  They put together a great lunch and Easter egg hunt for the kids.

Thank You Friends!

So, on this day, my phone is ringing like heck from family and friends texting or calling to wish us a great Easter Day.

But the greatest phone call was from my man, who was out ten miles off the coast of somewhere!  The captain was nice enough to let the boat up and let the guys text and call for some time!  This was the first time I had ever gotten a call like that! 

It was pretty amazing except for the fact we have one of the crappiest phone services around.  We kept getting cut off, but the other guys were chatting away.  So, when he gets home, we are getting new phones. 

I wouldn't want to miss out on another phone call!

Have any of you guys gotten phone calls from unexpected places?

0 Thoughts by others:

Post a Comment

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails