coupons

grocery coupons

September 22, 2011

Extreme Home Makeover

Wanna a sneak peek of the show?  I might be able to help with that, only if you are an Extreme Home Makeover fan!

I was lucky enough to get a chance to preview the season premiere for its new season beginning this Sunday, September 25 on ABC at 7/6c (and no this is not a paid advertisement). 

All I can say is “WOW”!  I enjoyed the premiere and all the special surprises! If, you generally don’t watch the show, I hope you will this Sunday.  Given the fact that my blog is geared towards a certain group, I think it would be a season to watch!

So, here are some pictures and a clip of the premiere:

EMHE REVEAL- preview photo

IMG_6569- MS Good Morning, Mrs. Obama

IMG_6702 - MS- Ex Ty and Mrs. Obama laughing

Can you guess who the new team member will be???

Please come back and let me know what you thought of the season premiere!

0 Thoughts by others:

Post a Comment

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails