coupons

grocery coupons

September 10, 2008

Northern California

We made it to Northern California!!!  AND...I finally have internet.  This whole internet thing I thought I could live without.  But, I realized that I can't do without it.

So, we made it here to wonderful California where the weather is nice.  Katie is going to a great school and making lots of friends.  Charlie, Lillian and I are at home, still tyring to unpack the last of our boxes.  Bobby is working as usual, but it's been nice that he can drop Katie off at school.

This will be a short post, but wanted to share with the world that I'm not dropping this blog just yet.  Maybe I'll post some pics tomorrow.  It's amazing how fast my kiddos can grow!

1 comment:

  1. We're going to have our gathering on the 21st. I hope you and the fam can make it.

    Email me for more details.

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails