coupons

grocery coupons

October 28, 2008

To have or not to have???

Angel, our pet, who has been with us for 9 years!

Well, really, the question is to have another dog or not?  Katie has been asking, begging and pleading for years(2 to be exact) for her own dog.  One of our neighbors has a few puppies that they are willing to part with, but I'm still torn on whether or not to have another dog.  My biggest concern is shedding.  I can't stand dog hair.  As much as I love my puppy dog Angel, I can't stand the site of her hair.  No matter how much I vacuum and sweep, it's still there!  So, I'm concerned if I add another dog to the mix, there will be much more hair!

I also need to make sure having a new dog can handle being handled by Charlie and be gentle enough around Lillian.  And then there's the house breaking part.  Charlie just recently finished potty training, and now I'm looking at house training something else!

We'll see. I shall try and post pics of the puppies tomorrow.

0 Thoughts by others:

Post a Comment

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails