coupons

grocery coupons

December 8, 2008

My new group!

Yesterday, for the first time ever, my family went to a Down syndrome support group.  Lillian is almost 10 months and it too that long for us to make it to one.  It was a great group of people!  They had a mini Christmas party that even included a Santa Claus.  Santa Claus gave out gifts and the kids had a great time.  I met some wonderful people along with their wonderful children.

I have a great support group at babycenter.com also.  The babycenter group has been so supportive through everything, but it was so nice to actually meet other parents face to face.  I'm not going to give up my friends on babycenter, because now it's more than support, but a close bond, friendship.

Thank you to all the moms and dads on babycenter (but mostly moms!) for always ALWAYS being there to answer all my questions during time of need.  And I can't wait to form new friendships with the parents at my local Down syndrome Support Group here in Solano County!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to get on the Babycenter group...where do I find it? I would love a place to ask questions. Thank you for mentioning it :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a315/down_syndrome

    That's the direct link to the down syndrome board on babycenter.

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails