coupons

grocery coupons

January 12, 2009

Crocheting

I wanted to share with the world a few of my most recent crochet projects.  I love to crochet, but only on small projects!  My new favorite things are making hats...as you can see, I have made more of those than anything else so far.

The scarves



The Hats
Beanie with large flower for my friend's daughter.
Lillian modeling the beanie.


Lillian's earflap hat.  Not completely done, I haven't added the ties in yet, but wanted to try it out.


Charlie's skull cap.  He loves it (which of course makes me super proud).

Katie's skull cap with a white flower.  

When working on the hats, I tried to follow a specific design.  However, I'm not the best when it comes to reading a crochet pattern.  So, my finished work is always different from the pattern itself.  But they do give me  a good starting point.  When I get the chance, I'll have to post the patterns, just in case someone else wanted to try them too.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you're quite talented. I can't do any of that!

    Lillian looks so, so, so cute in that beanie!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails