coupons

grocery coupons

February 3, 2009

Momabilities...my Super Hero Style

There are not many shows on T.V. that I enjoy watching (although Real Chance of Love was very entertaining),but Heroes is one of my favorites!  I've never been a big comic book fan, but I sure did marry one!

But after tonight's episode, my mind starting reeling and I have decided that I am a Hero.  I am a Super Hero!  Because I have momabilities :)  That's right...I said it "MOMABILITIES"!

Here is a list to name a few:

1. Can sense danger in the midst of silence
2. Can smell danger even after a thorough Clorox cleaning
3. Can magically make tears of sadness into tears of laughter
4. Can magically appear out of nowhere to stop danger
5. Can feel when someone is lying to me

I think I come up with more...but let's see what you all can come up with.  I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only Mom Hero around :)

1 comment:

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails