coupons

grocery coupons

March 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday




My dear husband is away.  He went back to Washington State, it's very cold and wet up there right now!  Hahahaha...I actually think it's pretty funny.  He hates cold weather!  

While daddy is away the kids are at play!  We spent all afternoon at the park.  I met another mom there and our kids had a blast.  Lillian was sleeping for most of it, but as you can see she woke up in a great mood!

Her feet!  I just LOVE her FEET!!!

BTW...this is post 98.  One more post until I hit post 100!  So, far only 2 questions???  I can take more!

6 comments:

  1. This warmer weather is great! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillian is so adorable, how old is she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe lilian is super cute! Looks like you are enjoying the sunny day! Just dropped on by from SITS, hope you have a wonderful thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures!! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks presh!! i just love little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails