coupons

grocery coupons

July 13, 2009

Lost in time...sort of

I missed an awful lot! There is so much blogging to catch up on and commenting to do!

However, my vacation is done...well, for now. We are back and I will have to share some stories of camping and family. OH, I won't forget to share the one about my dog.

Blogging on your cellphone works only when you have service available...the mountains did not provide service! We should have done the "Can you hear me test"! But, that's OK. It was nice to get away from technology for a while.

OK...now just need to catch up on laundry and will be back to share later.

2 comments:

  1. This is Joyce. While you were gone Sarah and I went to a 4th of July parade that we had never been too before and they had a submarine in it. I knew there was someone we follow that has a family member who works on subs I just could not think of who. Crystal gave me the clue so we linked you, I hope you don't mind. Can your husband get mail? We also have a card project going if he can. You can read about it on the blog. Glad you had a good vacation. I can only imagine the laundry though, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Glad you had a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails