coupons

grocery coupons

September 11, 2009

Selfish Wishes

I was just thinking yesterday that 9 must be a lucky number for me. The hubs and I had a great dinner yesterday with the kids. We laughed and smiled and told each other how we were getting old! Then I realized that I should have made my selfish wishes yesterday, but I'm going to go ahead and put them out now.

So, if there is anyone who is inclined to help my wishes come true, you're more than welcome to do so!

Selfish Wish #1
I wish my student loans were paid off. I never want to see another loan payment again!

Selfish Wish #2
Belt Lipectomy! I wasn't born with the greatest set of physical genes. And my three pregnancies have taken their toll on my body. Even at my greatest, I still can't look great. But I bet a belt lipectomy would definitely help!

So, tell me. If you could have any selfish wish fulfilled, what would it be? I can't fulfill them for you, but hey, someone out there just might :)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm.....tough one. I think it would have to do with having someone to do my housework & kid work for me so I could have an entire day to myself to do nothing but write, shop, and scrapbook. But since I'm a nursing mom...I don't see that one happening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the student loans!!! I never want to make another student loan payment and it seems it will be forever til they paid off!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails