coupons

grocery coupons

September 1, 2009

TIME...Time...time

Oh where has the time gone? It has been so long since I abandoned my lovely blog, but I'm glad to say that we're back...I'm back! I have to admit that I've had Internet now for a week, but once you're away from the computer, my need to blog and facebook and even email went down the drain. I'm just now getting back into the groove of things.

The move was a little stressful but not too bad. I don't think moving will ever get any easier. No matter how much I prepare for the movers to arrive, it's when they drop off the boxes that drive me into craziness. And every time I move, there seems to be one more extra person moving with us. Last time, it was Lillian. This time it was my dog, Maxie. 3 children, 2 dogs, and 2 adults...we need more supervision!

Also, the week we moved in was the week that Katie started school. Third Grade! She just recently had to make a classroom switch because there were 29 kids in her classroom and they are only allowed 28. She volunteered to go to another classroom, a room where her best friend is in. So, far ... so, good! I figured if they were going to move her she might as well pick a classroom that she wanted to be in and they let her. This year, the school grew a lot. There were many school closures where we are and people moving around, so now the classrooms are much bigger than they have been. I hope and pray for patience from both students and teachers this year!

I think the last time I updated, I mentioned that Lillian was really walking. Well, she's just getting better and better by the day! Today, she was chasing...well, more like tottling after Charlie in the house. Normally, I don't approve of running around, but it was really cute to see her going after him and hearing both of them laughing. Now, the only thing I really want to work on is the hair pulling. Lillian is a little brute ... not a princess. She loves to rough house and tackle, I worry that she will over power her big brother one day. I will have to wait and see. However, I've noticed that she is also becoming my little dancer. I hope she has moves like her momma :)

I will have to update more tomorrow. Just thought I would add that Facebook is great!

0 Thoughts by others:

Post a Comment

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails