coupons

grocery coupons

October 22, 2009

31 for 21...Photography LOVE

NO, I'm not sharing pictures...although I should since it's been a while.

I want to share/show off a friends photography and special she is doing for us special friends for the month of October. Her name is Michelle and I think she takes wonderful pictures. You can find her here. And also, click here to view her October Special for Down syndrome Awareness Month!

Michelle lives right around the corner from me and we haven't had a chance to get together yet. She has a beautiful little boy that shares the designer gene like Lillian does...and his daddy is also half Korean!

Hmm....maybe next time I do share pictures they will be the ones she took of us!

0 Thoughts by others:

Post a Comment

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails