coupons

grocery coupons

May 9, 2010

Photography Fun

What do you think?

I'm trying to get an upper hand on this camera of mine.  And what I'm learning is manual is the way to go!  ALSO, editing is just as important.  However, you still need the eye to find the right shot.  And I've been busy taking pictures, with very few right shots!

But,  I wanted to share some self pics I've been working in Photobucket.  They have some pretty neat tools.  I'm using Photobucket because I don't have a true editing program, but hope to one day soon.

So, here they are...a few self portraits of myself.  Please feel free to critique them...just remember to be nice!  I am a beginner at this!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics, gorgeous mama! I am making it my summer project to figure out this camera of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa...editing makes me beautiful LOL!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails