Thanks to Trop50 for sponsoring my writing about fabulous bloggers. This year Trop50 is granting 50 Fabulous Wishes. Click here to enter for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous!
So, I’ve been given the task of picking FIVE FABULOUS BLOGGERS (which wasn’t easy, since I like a lot) and write about why I like them. But, let me give you my definition of Fabulous, so you all can understand why I choose them.
FABULOUS: an adjective Exciting, Wonderful, Sometimes Daring and/or Enticing
My first three choices are all military spouses. I think I found them by linking up with one blog and then discovering the others. They are all fabulous to me! They all had their blogs nominated for the milspouse blogging award and they all had the chance to attend the milspouse blogging conference.
- Household Diva of Six Like I mentioned above, Ann Marie is a military spouse. I am drawn to military spouses, well, because I’m one myself. I like the fact that her blog has brought so many other military spouse blogs together in one place. She has created a very supportive community. She shares her life, her loves and hobbies. AND she was on the top ten nominees for Military Spouse Blog of the Year!
- Goodnight Moon is one of my favorite military spouse bloggers. She is very forward and straight to the point. Goodnight Moon is very descriptive in her language, which sometimes reminds me of a sailors mouth. But that’s what I like about her!
- Riding the Rollercoaster Wife on the R.C. is not just awesome, but totally awesome! I love how she highlights other military spouses through her Milspouse Weekly Roundup. I not only think she is fabulous, but so does the Homefront United Network, as she just became a new contributor!
- The Unknown Contributor TUC is fabulous in every way possible. She may not be a daily post type blogger, but when she does I can’t wait to read what she has to say. Her writing skills are captivating and strong. I found TUC through the Down Syndrome Community of bloggers (we are in full force!) I’m so happy I did! She’s inspiring and very honest. And I like that she and I have that one thing in common.
- The Sunday Baker Love love love her blog! It is laid out so beautifully and so are all her post! Her food, decorating and craft ideas are enticing. I go to her when I need some inspiration in all those areas. I also enjoy the ease of her writing, along with the directions to all that she does!
If you haven’t already checked out these bloggers, go ahead and do it! Do any of these ladies fit your definition of FABULOUS?
Don't forget to enter the 50 Fabulous Wishes contest for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous. I was selected for this Tropicana Trop50 sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do. I received compensation to use and facilitate my post.