coupons

grocery coupons

May 24, 2011

Lillian

Almost everything about Lillian has been unplanned from the moment of conception.  She was an unplanned and unexpected child.  Her birth day didn’t go as planned.  And her diagnosis was really unplanned.

Apparently, Lillian had her own ideas.  Her diagnosis was part of her plan.  I mean, there was no sign of concern during all my blood work, there was no sign of concern during any of my many ultrasounds, and there was definitely no sign of her tiny little heart murmur popping up on my weekly non stress test. I’m glad that we followed her plan, it seems to be working just fine.

She hasn’t shared her future plans with us just yet.  But I do know she will grow strong and be happy.  She will definitely shine and sparkle.  And most of all, she will give people a reason to smile, laugh and learn, as she has shared those gifts to us.

Lillian born 02/21/2008

And now a message from the End the Word Campaign.  Watch and let me know what you think. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails