coupons

grocery coupons

October 25, 2008

hot or cold?

I'm not liking this weather.  It's super cold in the morning, hot during the day, and cold again at night.  This can not be healthy for us!

So, I weighed in today and I'm not happy!  I actually gained a pound!  All I heard from the nutritionist was blah blah blah because I was so devasted that the scale went the opposite direction!  I go back in a month, it better be down by then!  But, one of the guys who works in the office is such a HOTTIE!!!  He is so nice too and great with Lillian.  I'm taking his picture next time. 

Well, I will continue to run and do what I do.  I gave myself a pity party already and had a piece of cheesecake.  Now, I have to run this weekend.

0 Thoughts by others:

Post a Comment

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails