coupons

grocery coupons

October 23, 2008

Tomorrow I weigh in!

OK, well, for the past two weeks I've really dedicated to eating healthier and working out.  I've been getting up early in the a.m. to run and do some strength training.  I've noticed some physical changes in my chest area and hips and thighs!  However, not my waist just yet.  So, I'm one size in the hips and thighs and another in my waist.  That makes it a little weird when wearing my clothes, because I'm not getting a great fit!  I guess I should be happy to be loosing the weight.

Tomorrow, I go see my nutritionist for a weigh in and hoping to see my numbers go down.  I do not have a scale at home.  Also, tomorrow Lillian has an appointment with the audiologist for a hearing exam.  I'm not worry, she hears very well!  At least I think she does.  She hears me when I wake in the morning getting ready to work out.

I know short post...but I'm sure I'll have more to say tomorrow!

0 Thoughts by others:

Post a Comment

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails