coupons

grocery coupons

June 12, 2009

Lovely Ladies

OK....how much do you follow the other blogs?  Can you guess who these lovely women are?  I'll give you one clue, the girl on the left is me :)

This adventure began on a Friday.  I received an email from the lovely lady to the right.  She said she was traveling to meet the lovely lady in the middle.  And I live only 50 miles from the lovely lady in the middle.  They all met other mom's are a park nearby, but I couldn't make it (hopefully, next time).  But I did get to spend the evening with them!  And just so you know, our little darlings are so cute!!!!

We had such a fantastic time, I hope they did too!

I forgot to add.  Because the lovely lady in the middle, Lillian is now pushing around on a push toy.  It was by chance that we tried her on this toy and she took her first steps!  It was so awesome.  And then this lovely lady did the nicest thing, she gave her the toy!

I love nice people.  

OH...and the hubbos got along too.  At least they acted like they got along, which is always a good thing ;)

5 comments:

  1. I totally recognize Chrystal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that you got to meet up with Sheree and Chrystal! And, SO exciting about the first steps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN FUN FUN!!! I'm crashing your party next time!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so neat that you got to meet up! We had our own meet-up weekend too. I hope to write about it today. Congrats on the first steps too!

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails