coupons

grocery coupons

October 23, 2009

31 for 21...slacker

The post title today is called "slacker" because I wonder sometimes if I am truly that...a slacker?

I only ask (even though I know better) because I've come to the realization that the only three books in my library that have anything to do with Down syndrome are the ones I purchased last year when Lillian was born!

Yes, some might say I'm a slacker. But I think it's more of the "information books bore me" syndrome. I know, but it's for the best interest of my child, right? It could only be the best interest for my child if I actually read them and put them into practice!

This is why I love technology! Because I've been able to research online by reading everyone els

0 Thoughts by others:

Post a Comment

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails