coupons

grocery coupons

May 11, 2010

What does being a military wife mean to me?

(ETA:  The voting has commenced...please stop by her blog and vote for me...Please)

What being a Military Wife means to Me.

When my husband is out protecting our waters I take on another role.
I am now the protector of the family and of our home.
I am the nurturer and provider.
I am the jack of all trades.

When you see me, I will hold up my armor, my smile will say I'm still OK.
Tears are hidden and guarded by the his pillow that lays next to me.
I'm the  mother and now I'm the father.
I wear my silent rank proud.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Simple and to the point, but means so much!
    I'm glad you joined in on the Competition! :)

    -Christina
    http://thejourneyofanavywife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

SWAG

Related Posts with Thumbnails